Blackhead is one of the most skin acne issues that everyone can have at any time, at any age. It makes you feel annoyed, affects both self-esteem and emotion. But have you heard about blackhead removal masks?
Normally, our skin is always renewed and that forms dead skin cells. Sebum is secreted by the sebaceous gland. If these waste products are produced in a large amount, then they will accompany with dirt from the environment to form a plug. The plug will clog the hair follicles and acne is created. If the pore is open, the plug is oxidized by oxygen from the environment and turns to black color. Blackhead often appears on the face, especially on the nose skin areas. And if it is not treated timely it can cause an acne breakout.
What are factors contributing blackhead?
Blackhead can appear due to many factors like gene, hormonal change, stress, improper skin care, allergy, unhealthy diet.
Blackhead Removal Masks
Do you know there are many home remedies for blackhead removal like a blackhead removal masks that you can apply to get rid of it faster? In this article, I will recommend you top 5 blackhead removal masks.
Blackhead Removal Mask with Clay
Bentonite clay is well known for rich in mineral and molecules which can be used to treat many skin problems, purify all the impurities and excess oily products. Particular when the clay is wet, it works amazingly to the circulation, help remove blackhead, also improve skin health and tone.
- To make a mask with clay, simply mix some clay with 1- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to form a paste
- Apply it to your blackhead skin areas
- Let it there for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Because this mask might make your skin dry or even irritation especially when you have a sensitive skin, you should apply a moisturizing product after using this remedy.
Blackhead Removal with Egg-White
Egg-white beauty effects have been used all around the world since long time ago. It contains many protein and albumin that can nourish your skin, helps reduce and draw out skin oily product. It also works as an astringent which can tighten pore, remove and prevent blackhead creation. The egg-white mask is one of the most effective blackhead removal masks that you should not ignore.
To make the mask, you will need an egg and a small tissue or paper.
- Beat the egg and separate the white from the yolk.
- Wash your face with warm water to help the pores enlarge, pat dry and apply the egg-white on your affected areas.
- Then you can place the tissue or paper over the first layer of egg mask or not.
- Wait until the first layer is dry and apply more 2 layers to cover the tissue or if you did not place the tissue, you should apply some more layers but remember to let each layer dry before the next one.
- Wait for a few minutes for the mask dry totally, you might need 20- 30 minutes.
- Peel the tissue or the mask off, then wash your face carefully with warm water.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your skin afterward.
- Repeat this remedy twice per week to get the good result.
Raw Honey for Blackhead Mask
Honey is a great natural substance that can help remove blackhead. Cause of its antibacterial property, and its nutrition components, honey can hydrate your skin, tighten hair follicles and eliminate excess sebum.
- The easiest way is applying raw honey directly on your face, leave it there for 15- 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Alternatively, you can add 1 teaspoon of honey with one teaspoon of milk to form a mixture.
- Heat it in a microwave in a few minutes, then wait until its warm and suitable for applying to the skin.
- Place a strip of cotton over the mask, apply a firmly and lightly pressure using top of your fingers.
- Wait for 20 minutes or until it dry, peel it off and wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Do this process 1 to 2 times every week.
Baking soda can help your skin eliminate excess sebum, dirt, and dead skin cells, so it’s an effective exfoliation to reduce blackhead and acne formations. It also makes your skin dry and alters the skinny PH, you should not utilize it too often.
How to apply this mask
- Take 2 teaspoons of baking soda, add some water to form a paste.
- Clean your face and pat it dry.
- Apply the paste to the affected areas.
- Gently massage in circular motion for 15 minutes
- Wash your face again with water.
- Moisturize as usual.
Cinnamon can help as an anti-blackhead and anti-acne properties. When applying as a mask, it will improve circulation, makes your skin become healthier and glow.
- Mix cinnamon with honey to create a mixture.
- You will need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with some raw honey
- Stir together until you get a paste.
- Apply a thin layer of it to your face.
- Gently but firmly place a striped cotton over the layer, wait until it dry and peel it off.
- Remove it and rinse your face again.
Alternatively, you can apply the cinnamon-honey paste before you go to bed and let it sit there overnight, then clean it with warm water in the next morning.
Above is top 5 blackhead removal masks that you can take the benefits of a natural ingredient but you might consider which one is the best and appropriate for your skin to get the best results.